Coast to Coast Equipment in Cleveland, OH, is searching for a motivated individual to sell aerial lift construction equipment.
Coast to Coast Equipment is a fast growing, Cleveland-based aerial lift sale, rental and service company. We are the best partner for equipment dealers who purchase aerial lift equipment. We provide industry leading quality control on our equipment, offer impeccable service and excel at meeting our customer’s budget. CTC serves a diverse customer base across multiple industries to accommodate their aerial lift equipment needs, servicing, sales and re-rentals.
CTC is a fast-paced company dedicated to teamwork and superior customer satisfaction. To continue our growth, we are searching for a motivated individual to sell aerial lift construction equipment such as booms, scissor lifts and telehandlers.
This is a highly competitive position with the expectation of transitioning into a full sales representative within 12 months.
Must be able to:
● Communicate effectively via phone and email
● Develop new accounts and create new opportunities
● Maintain customer relationships
● Quote, Negotiate and determine price points
● Collaborate with fellow sales staff
● Problem Solve
● Make an impact in the business
Job Description: In addition to the skills above, you will be required to perform the functions below.
Job Activities & Procedures:
● Answer Phones & Assist customers that call in
● Prepare product quotes, process orders and assist with invoices for clients
● Maintain online database of equipment to be sold and purchased
● Daily interaction with current clients and prospects to follow up on open quotes
● Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records using Hubspot
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities as directed by management
● Work closely with management team to develop and maintain target lists of prospects
● Create and maintain a strong business social media presence
● Deliver and provide attention and support to customers and accounts. after the sale
● Ability to understand customer issues and fix promptly
● Cold Call on telephone
●Able to execute all steps of the sales process including determining customer need, qualifying leads and opportunities, quoting, negotiating and closing the sale.
●Maintain and increase value of current accounts
●Verify product availability and find substitute if necessary
●Prepare Sales Plans, Expense Reports, Call Logs and other reports as required
●Call on new prospects
●Lead Generation and Development
●Bachelor Degree Required, Prefer degree in English, Psychology or Business
●2+ Years Job Experience
●Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
●Proficient in Microsoft Applications
●Strong organizational and time management skills
●Ability to stay calm in demanding and challenging environment
●Highly-motivated and able to work independently
●Travel is required 6-8 times a year.
●Must be able to think critically and solve problems
Interested candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org