Terms & Conditions
Used Equipment Terms For The Sale Of Used Equipment
- Used equipment is sold “As Is, Where Is” and does not come with any guarantees or warranties, expressed, written or implied.
- All sales of used equipment are subject to prior sale and contingent on current owner’s agreement to sale.
- Payment in full via wire transfer in USD is due with order to secure sale rights and remove equipment from the market.
- Cancellations by Buyer shall be by mutual agreement in writing between Buyer and Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC. (CTC Equip). Deposits are non-refundable. Any other payment refunds agreed to by CTC Equip for Buyer’s Cancelled order will be based on adjustment necessary to cover CTC Equip’s labor expended, material and/or services procured, and reasonable overhead expenses applicable thereto.
- Material and equipment included in this quote are based on Seller’s interpretation of Buyer’s requirements and are subject to verification by Buyer or his representative. This quote does not include accessory equipment unless such items are listed on quotation.
- All equipment and shipments are quoted EX WORKS Point of Shipment. Title passes to Buyer upon availability to a common carrier or delivery service. Freight claims are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC. is not responsible for the production rate or warranty of equipment.
- Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC. is reporting the condition of the equipment as it was reported to Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC.. Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC. does not guarantee the actual condition of the equipment nor implies that CTC Equip has inspected the equipment to insure the condition is being reported accurately. CTC Equip suggests that the customer inspects all equipment prior to purchase.
- This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this Agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein and therein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. No representation, statement, condition or warranty not contained in this Agreement will be binding on the parties hereto or have any force or effect whatsoever.
- Limitation of liability – Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC. will in no event be responsible for any consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost sales, increased freight or shipping costs, increased handling costs or lost production time arising from the performance, or failure of performance of the equipment.
- Equipment being brokered by CTC Equip (the Seller) is contingent on Current Owner’s final approval and agreement of sale. CTC Equip is neither responsible nor liable if Current Owner removes equipment from CTC Equip’s market. In the event the equipment is removed from CTC Equip’s market after a payment or deposit is received from Buyer, CTC Equip is only responsible for refunding to the Buyer the payments receive by CTC Equip for said equipment purchase.
- Buyer / Customer is responsible to ensure equipment is installed according to manufactures specifications and meets all safety requirements required by Local, State and Federal agencies.
- Buyer / Customer is responsible for all transportation costs, unloading costs, installation costs and costs associated with operating equipment.
- Notwithstanding any other terms, obligations and conditions contained in this Agreement, the Buyer & Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Seller (Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC) against any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses in connection with loss of life, personal injury, damages or any other losses or injuries which may arise from, and occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission or by the fault of the Buyer, Customer, its employees, representatives or subcontractors related to the rebuilding, installation, start-up and/or training of any employees or other individuals who operate the equipment herein which customer has elected not to have Coast to Coast Equipment: From Scissors to Cranes, LLC., LLC install or rebuild. The equipment is offered AS IS in USED CONDITION. It is the Buyer / Customer’s responsibility to be sure that if the Equipment is installed or rebuilt it is done so conforming to ANSI and OSHA SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.